Which assignment pathway will I chose?

    At the moment, I am interested in doing a social business case study. I honestly don't know which business I would choose yet. I need to become more familiar with social businesses or social enterprises. This is a good opportunity for me to explore which local or Canadian social businesses exist. I would like to choose a business that resides in my community and maybe reach out to the business owner. 

    I would like to discover what they are doing in terms of social well-being. I am also curious to learn why these businesses made the choice to be social. Does it make it easier or harder to operate financially? Are people more attracted to a socially focused business?

    I feel like this would be a great way to dive deeper to see what makes social businesses unique. It might inspire me to build a business one day that has the same effects and to engage and buy from more of these businesses. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response to "The Science of What Makes People Care"